Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, May 09, 2008

Was watching Heroes just now. A very nice intro and plot. A bit like prison break. Very exciting.
Will continue tml again.

11.37PM

Today do quite a lot of stuff. Designing postal, create excel file for Graduation day.
After have lunch with Yvvone, Su Zhen and Lay kun. So long haven't see them since the TOUCH. Was enjoying while eating. Su Zhen is crazy, keep saying 馬鈴薯是Potato. LOLs.
Then Von, still the same, eat the slowest, and left with half bowl of laksa. Lay kun just follow
them to crap around. Haha.

After that, went back to work again. I just sit down only, that "Gogo" auntie suddenly shout.
"I hate Auditor, I hate auditing!!".. Haha. Think she is kind of stress from balancing her balance sheet.

Then i just slack around till 5 and then went home.

And Hwee, pls take care yourself sia. If need help feel free to call me. Rest well and speed recovery.
For XT, why you put love China same as Raymond X_X.




I tried to do it but i think i just need more courage.. Useless me..